We are delighted to announce that Shojin has been accepted onto the London & Partners Mayor’s International Business Programme, supported by The Mayor of London. The 12-month programme supports London-based scaleups to grow internationally. With no fee or equity involved, the programme offers unrivalled access to a whole host of workshops, events, trade missions and also a world-class mentoring scheme.
Notable programme alumni include Revolut, Pavegen, Monzo, Olio, Bloom & Wild, Babylon Health and Checkout.com.
“Congratulations and welcome to The Mayor’s International Business Programme," said a London & Partners spokesperson. “The programme is tailored to fit specific international growth ambitions. An exclusive programme, it provides a bespoke mentoring scheme, delivered by leading entrepreneurs and business leaders; expert advice and workshops; targeted trade missions and access to live leads and opportunities.”
Shojin has been accepted into Cohort 24, which is for all four sectors (Creative, Urban, Finance, Business services & tech, Life sciences). Companies need to fulfil the following criteria to be accepted; Be London-based, have 10 to 250 employees, turnover - or have raised - over £1million per annum, and 20% year on year growth.
“This is a real accolade and achievement for Shojin,” said Jatin Ondhia, Shojin Co-Founder and CEO.
“As a business owner, you get used to people or growth schemes over-promising and mostly under-delivering. The Mayor's International Business Programme is the single best piece of external support that a scaleup could need.”
Companies join the programme in cohorts, giving a unique opportunity to collaborate and share knowledge with others in their sector.
The programme offers:
Find out more about The Mayor's International Business Programme.
- One-to-one and one-to-many mentoring and ongoing guidance from entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Focused workshops and events that provide the opportunity to learn from expert advisers
- Exclusive connections to top corporates in London and internationally through access to the corporates initiative
- Live leads for specific business opportunities in North America, Europe, China and India
- The opportunity to join high-profile targeted trade missions led by a team of international business experts
- A dedicated Trade Manager who will be Shojin’s main point of contact throughout our journey